Police report

By Eric Anderson

• All About Eyes, 507 W. Town Center Blvd., reported theft Monday afternoon.

According to a police report, unknown thieves entered the business and stole several pairs of designer eyeglass frames over a four-day period.

No arrests had been made at the time of the report.

• A 30-year-old woman reported residential burglary at the 2900 block of Lawndale Avenue on Monday morning.

According to a police report, an unknown thief stole the victim’s Playstation Portable from her residence.

• Buffalo Wild Wings, 907 W. Marketview Drive, reported theft Sunday afternoon.

According to a police report, an unknown thief entered the restaurant and requested change for several one-hundred-dollar bills. The thief removed cash from the counter when the clerk was distracted with his requests.

• A 52-year-old man reported theft at the 2500 block of Pinehurst Drive on March 21.

According to a police report, the victim’s iPod and MP3 player were stolen while his juvenile daughter’s friends were over.

• A 19-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Kirby Avenue and Cobblefield Road on Sunday night.

According to a police report, the offender was found to be in possession of cannabis during a traffic stop. He was arrested and taken to jail.

• Busey Bank, 907 W. Marketview Drive, reported forgery Monday afternoon.

According to a police report, a 33-year-old woman entered the bank with a counterfeit check and attempted to proceed with a transaction. The suspect left before the officers arrived.

• A 20-year-old man was arrested for forgery at Busey Bank, 3002 W. Windsor Ave., on Monday afternoon.

According to a police report, the thief attempted to cash a fraudulent check.

• A 39-year-old man was arrested for forgery at Busey Bank, 909 W. Kirby Ave., on Monday afternoon.

According to a police report, two more suspects were attempting to cash fraudulent checks at other Busey locations. All three were arrested.

• A 27-year-old man was arrested for fleeing from the police at the 1200 block of North Wright Street early Sunday morning.

According to a police report, the offender did not stop his vehicle when instructed to do so. When he did stop, he fled on foot from officers, but he was located and arrested.

• A 29-year-old man was arrested for obstruction of justice at the intersection of Main and Vine streets early Tuesday morning.

According to a police report, two subjects were observed urinating in a parking lot. One subject was carrying an open beer bottle. Both were stopped for the violations. The 29-year-old man would give only multiple partial names. He was arrested and taken to the Champaign County Sheriff’s Office, where he provided another name.

• A 20-year-old man reported residential burglary at the 300 block of Thompson Street on Monday evening.

According to a police report, unknown thieves vandalized the victim’s apartment. The victim returned home and found the building manager had changed the locks on his apartment. The victim’s sister spoke with the building manager. The manager told her that the victim’s apartment had been found vandalized and abandoned, and only trash remained. The manager said he found both doors to the apartment unlocked, but the victim said that someone must have forced entry into the apartment.

• A woman reported theft at Bromley Hall, 910 S. Third St., on Monday morning.

According to a police report, an unknown thief stole her purse valued at $150, which contained about $30 cash, her wallet and multiple forms of identification after she left it in the coat area while eating lunch.

• The Armory, 505 E. Armory Drive, reported vandalism early Sunday morning.

According to a police report, an unknown person activated an alarm at the Armory. When officers arrived, they found an 18-year-old man inside the building. An exterior window had been broken with an arm from a construction barricade, causing $250 damage. The man told the police that he had climbed in through the window but said an unknown person had caused the damage. The man seemed highly intoxicated and told police that he had been drinking at Station 211.

He was not arrested.