MTD reroutes for Urbana blues festival

The upcoming Blues, Brews and BBQ festival in downtown Urbana will be met with revised routes in and around the area from the Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District. The reroutes will be in effect for all of Friday, June 24, and Saturday, June 25, with regular routes resuming Sunday, June 26. In addition, the main downtown Urbana stop will be moved to Illinois Street, south of Lincoln Square Village.

Specific reroute information is as follows:

2S Red – Green to Urbana to Illinois to Vine to California to Broadway to Illinois

2N Red – Illinois to Vine to Green and regular route

5/50W Green – Vine to Illinois to Race to Green and regular route

5/50E Green – Green to Race to Illinois to Vine and regular route

6W Orange – Main to Vine to Illinois to Race to Main to Broadway and regular route

6E Orange – Broadway to Main to Race to Illinois to Vine to Main and regular route

6E ORANGEhopper to 6W Orange – University to Vine to Illinois to Race to Main to Broadawayand regular route

60W Orange to 60E Orange – Main to Vine to California to Broadway to Illinois to Vine to Main and regular route

7W Grey – Vine to Illinois to Race to Main to Broadway and regular route

7E Grey – Broadway to Main to Race to Illinois to Vine and regular route

70E Grey to 70W – Broadway to Main to Race to Illinois to Vine to California to Race to Main to Broadway and regular route

8E Bronze to Lincoln Square – Race to Illinois

8W Bronze to Campus – Illinois to Vine to California to Broadway to Illinois to Race and regular route

10W GOLDhopper – Main to Race to Illinois to Vine to California to Race to Main and regular route

10W Gold – Broadway to University to Vine to Illinois to Race to Main and regular route

10E Gold – Main to Race to Illinois to Vine to University to Broadway and regular route

13/130 Silver – Main to Race to Illinois to Vine to California to Race to Main and regular route