Police blotter Dec. 3, 2013

—Residential burglary was reported in the 1100 block of South Fourth Street at around 4 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect entered an apartment and stole jewelry, electronic gaming systems and electronic game accessories.

—Sexual criminal abuse was reported in the 00 block of East Chalmers Street at around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the female victim reported being sexually abused by a male suspect.

—A 33-year-old male was arrested on the charge of aggravated battery at Tumble Inn, 302 S. Neil St., at around 2 a.m. Thursday.

According to the report, the suspect battered two male victims.

—A 30-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of a controlled substance in the 100 block of East John St. at 9:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the suspect was in possession of nearly 54 grams of powder cocaine and $1,200 in cash.

—Damage to a vehicle was reported near Memorial Stadium, 1402 South First St., at 1 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, wind had blown a steel truss onto the victim’s truck. The cost of the damage is estimated to be $3,000.

—Theft was reported in the 1200 block of Vine Street at around 1 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender took currency from a desk in the victim’s apartment without permission.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 500 block of South Busey Avenue at around 1 a.m. on Monday.

According to the report, the offender damaged the rear soft top plastic window to gain entry to the locked vehicle. The victim reported that nothing was taken from the vehicle.

Compiled by Lauren Edstrom and Hannah Prokop