Police blotter Jan. 22, 2014

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1100 block of N. Third St. at around 3:00 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the victim’s car.

—Domestic battery was reported in the 700 block of S. Randolph St. at around 11:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the suspect fled the scene before the incident was reported to police.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at Townsend Hall, 918 W. Illinois St, on Monday.

According to the report a student reported that over winter break someone had damaged her bicycle. The bike has an estimated value of $140.

—A 27-year-old man was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving without a valid license near Goodwin Avenue and Illinois Street at around 3:00 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender’s vehicle was pulled over after he disobeyed a stop sign and changed lanes improperly.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at parking Lot E-14 at around 2:00 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the student reported that someone had dented his vehicle while it was parked. Damage is estimated at $1000.

—Retail theft was reported on the 800 block of West Green Street at around 4 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender pumped gasoline at the Circle K and left without paying.

—A domestic dispute was reported on the 1200 block of North Lincoln Avenue at around 11:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, during an argument between roommates the offender threatened to harm the victim with a sword.

—A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charges of resisting an officer on the 1200 block of North Wright St. at around 9:00 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, police were called to an apartment complex for a domestic incident involving the offender. The offender then ran from police because of an valid Department of Corrections warrant.

Compiled by Danielle Brown and Miranda Holloway