Police blotter Feb. 10, 2014

—Theft and deceptive practices were reported in the 00 block of University Avenue at around 6:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a male suspect stole the victim’s debit card and withdrew money from her account. $1,054 was stolen.

—Theft was reported at County Market, 331 E. Stoughton St., at around 7:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole cash from Girl Scouts.

—Four people were arrested Thursday on the charge of calculated criminal cannabis conspiracy after University Police served a narcotics search warrant at two apartments in a complex at 309 E. Green St., Champaign, and found 21 pounds of cannabis among other illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia.

According to the report, a search of the first apartment turned up a small amount of cannabis, psilocybin mushrooms and drug paraphernalia. Police learned that suspects had been tipped off to the search warrant and moved the drugs to a second apartment, which was found during a second search.

—A 26-year-old male was arrested on the charges of attempted cannabis possession with intent to deliver in the 1100 block of West Stoughton Street at around 6:30 p.m. on January 28.

According to the report, the suspect attempted to buy about a half-pound of cannabis from an undercover University police officer, who had set up a meeting in an alley. The suspect had $1,800 in his possession when he was arrested, which was the amount agreed upon for the drug transaction.

—Reckless discharge of a firearm was reported in the 1600 block of North Lincoln Avenue at around 2:00 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, unknown offenders discharged a firearm in a close proximity to victims.

Compiled by Danielle Brown