Police blotter Feb. 18, 2014

Theft was reported at Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., at around 1 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, a coat and personal items were stolen while at the bar.

—A 42-year-old female was arrested on the charges of driving under a suspended license, possession of hypodermic needles and possession of a controlled substance near the intersection of Bradley and Prospect Avenues at 11 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the offender was stopped for a failure to signal. A K9 sniff was performed and illegal drugs were recovered.                              

—Criminal damage to property was reported at Burrill Hall, 407 S. Goodwin Ave., at 12:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a University employee reported that someone made several cuts on an overhead viewing screen inside a classroom. The estimated damage is $900.

—Theft was reported at the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., at around 11:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a University employee reported that someone had stolen two chairs from a locked room. The chairs are valued at $200.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at Engineering Hall, 1308 W. Green St., at 11 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, a University employee reported that someone damaged a printer in a computer laboratory. The estimated damage is $300.

—Domestic battery was reported at Carle Foundation Hospital, 602 W. University Ave., at around 5 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a nurse at a local hospital reported that the victim came to the hospital claiming to have injuries from being battered by her boyfriend. When officers arrived the victim did not want to file a report and officers gave the victim advice on domestic violence assistance programs.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway