Police blotter Feb. 19, 2014

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 900 block of S. Third Street at around 8 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the window of the secured vehicle, while it was parked in an underground parking garage and stole the stereo.

Battery and domestic battery was reported in the 1200 block of W. Healey Street at around 10:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the suspect is a 43-year-old female, who allegedly battered two female victims.                            

An 18-year-old male student was arrested on the charges of unlawful use of a credit card and burglary at Lundgren Hall, 1201 S. Fourth St., at 3 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, police were investigating a complaint of credit card theft,and the man admitted to entering an apartment at Illini Tower, 409 E. Chambers St., and stealing items. The man admitted to using other people’s credit cards to make purchases.

A 27-year-old male was arrested on the charges of operating a vehicle with suspended registration, driving with a suspended license and operating an uninsured vehicle near Fourth Street and Springfield Avenue at around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the man’s vehicle was stopped after police databases showed the vehicle’s registration was expired.     

A 30-year-old male was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court on a possession of cannabis charge near Neil and Green streets at 6:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the man was driving and was pulled over for a traffic violation. 

Compiled by Danielle Brown and Miranda Holloway