Police blotter for May 12

A 22-year-old female was arrested on the charges of domestic battery and possession of cannabis at the Market Place Mall, 2000 N. Neil St., around 10:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, officers responded to a domestic battery call. When officers arrived, the offender was found to be in possession of cannabismp.

Burglary was reported in the 1300 block of Fairfax Drive at around 2 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender forced entry into the victim’s residence and removed itemsmp.

A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charge of possession of cannabis with intent to deliver at the Public Safety Building, 1110 W. Springfield Ave., around 5:30 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, police visited the offender’s home in the 500 block of East Healey Street Thursday after receiving information about narcotics sales at the apartment. The offender was not home, but another resident of the apartment led police to the offender’s bedroom, where they found cannabismp.

Theft was reported at Grainger Engineering Library, 1301 W. Springfield Ave., around 7 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim left his wallet unattended. The wallet and its contents have an estimated value of $162mp.

A 37-year-old male was arrested on the charges of domestic battery, possession of cannabis and possession of drug equipment in the 2000 block of Vawter Street around 12:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender and victim are dating and live together. The offender battered the victim during an argument and the victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment. The offender was found to be in possession of cannabis and drug paraphernaliamp.

Aggravated battery was reported at County Market, 1819 Philo Rd., around 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim was in the parking lot of the business when the offender attacked him. The victim was an acquaintance of the offendermp.

Compiled by Jason Chun