Police blotter for June 8, 2015

— A 24-year-old female was arrested near north Neil Street and east University Avenue for driving under the influence of alcohol at 3 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the woman had a blood alcohol content over the legal limit when stopped. 

— Theft was reported at the Illinois Terminal, 45 E. University Ave., at 4:45 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim’s luggage with her clothes inside was stolen. 

— Theft was reported on the 500 block of east Healey Street at 4 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bike.

— Theft was reported at the Newmark Civil Engineering Laboratory, 205 S. Mathews Ave., at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a piece of lab equipment was stolen after being left unattended in a secure lab area. The equipment has an estimated value of $2,000.

— A 23-year-old male was arrested on the charges of delivery of cannabis and delivery of a controlled substance near the intersection of Willow and Water streets at 11 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, officer approached the man after they saw him abandon the bicycle he had been riding. When searched he had a large amount of money, Xanax and cannabis. 

— A 25-year-old female was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of a controlled substance, illegal transportation of liquor, improper lane usage and leaving the scene of an accident on the 1100 block of Division Ave. at 1:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the woman was driving when she left the road and struck a vehicle parked in a driveway. She tried to leave the scene and showed signs of impairment. There was an open alcohol container in the car and she was in possession of a controlled substance.