Police blotter for June 15, 2015

— A 23-year-old female was arrested on the charge of domestic battery, aggravated battery and resisting a police officer at Cowboy Monkey, 6 Taylor St., at 12 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the woman was involved in an altercation, battered a security guard and a police officer. 

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 00 block of Main Street at 1 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the offender entered the car and took items, some of which were found at a later time.

— Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported on the 400 block of West Bradley Avenue at 8 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, no one was arrested in connection to the report. 

— A 25-year-old male was arrested for driving with a suspended license, possession of cannabis and for an outstanding county warrant near Bradley Avenue and Carver Drive at 10 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the man’s car was initially pulled over for not having working taillights. 

— A 47-year-old male was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident, driving without a license, driving an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to reduce speed on the 400 block of East University Avenue at 10 p.m. Friday. 

According to the report, the man struck the victim’s vehicle and left the scene of the accident. The passenger of the struck vechile was taken the hospital for injuries. The man was later located and showed signs if imparment. He later admitted to drunken driving.