Police Blotter for Aug. 26, 2015

• Fighting and theft were reported in the 500 block of W. Beardsley Avenue around midnight on Sunday. According to the report, subjects were involved in an altercation. Stolen items include keys, identification items and credit, debit and gas cards.
  • Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 900 block of Crescent Drive around 2 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, two pieces of medical equipment were stolen.

• A police officer discovered damaged University parking meters in the 1200 block of S. Dorner Drive around 10 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the damage is estimated to be approximately $900 and appeared to be caused by a vehicle.
  • A University employee reported around 4:30 p.m. Monday his University parking permit had been stolen from his vehicle in the 1000 block of S. Lincoln Avenue. According to the report, the permit must have been stolen sometime between 7:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. that day.
  • A University student reported Monday that her bicycle had been stolen Saturday from the 900 block of W. Illinois Street. According to the report, the bicycle was locked to a rack and also has an estimated value of $100.

• Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1800 block of E. Ridge Park Drive around 7:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, two unknown offenders entered the unlocked vehicle and stole a computer and a debit card.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1100 block of N. Cunningham Avenue around 6:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender damaged an electronic gaming machine at a restaurant.

Compiled by Jason Chun and Charlotte Collins