Police Blotter for Nov. 10, 2015

• Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported Saturday around 4:00 p.m. in the 900 block of South Second Street.
  • According to the report, an unknown offender entered a victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole a laptop.

• Theft of a motor vehicle and an impounded vehicle was reported Sunday around 9:45 a.m. in the 1000 block of South Locust Street.
  • According to the report, the victim reported that her car was stolen. The vehicle was recovered, and had been towed.

• A University student reported his bicycle stolen Friday or Saturday from the 1800 block of Orchard Place.
  • According to the report, the bicycle had an estimated value of $400 and was outside of a residence.

• A University student was arrested around 3:00 p.m. for domestic battery Saturday outside of the Newmark Civil Engineering Building, 205 S. Mathews Ave.
  • Urbana

• Criminal defacement of property was reported Sunday around 12:30 a.m. in the 100 block of West Main Street.
  • According to the report, the offender spray painted several markings on the wall in Crane Alley.

• Criminal damage to property was reported Sunday in the 800 block of Kerr Avenue at approximately 7:30 p.m.
  • According to the report, an unknown offender punctured three tires on the victim’s vehicle.

Compiled by Charlotte Collins and Marijo Enderle