Police blotter for March 30, 2016
March 29, 2016
- Aggravated battery was reported in the 400 block of West Maple Street around 11:30 p.m. Monday.
According to the report, the victim was stabbed by an unknown offender while sitting on the victim’s porch. The wound the victim received is not life-threatening.
- Attempted robbery and aggravated battery was reported near the intersection of John and Frank Street around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
According to the report, three unknown offenders attempted to rob the victim but were unsuccessful. During the incident the victim was stabbed in the leg.
- Theft was reported at Trelease Hall, 901 College Ct., around 8 p.m. Monday.
According to the report, a student reported that his bicycle, which was parked at a rack but not locked, had been stolen from outside of the building. The bicycle has an estimated value of $400.
- A 29-year-old female was arrested on the charge of burglary, 100 S. High Cross Rd., around 5 p.m. Monday.
According to the report, the arrestee and a second unknown offender entered the business and loaded cart with merchandise. The offenders passed all points of sale and when they were confronted the second offender fled on an electric wheelchair.
- A home invasion was reported in the 2500 block of Prairie Green Drive around 12:30 p.m. Monday.
According to the report, three unknown offenders entered the victim’s apartment, displayed a handgun and demanded property. The offenders then fled to a truck parked nearby and left the scene.