Police Blotter for April 7, 2016

By Vivienne Henning

• A criminal damage to property was reported in the 1100 block of Foothill Drive around 2:00 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged two tires of the victim’s vehicle.

• A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 2000 block of Round Barn Road around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the unknown offender damaged the window of the victim’s vehicle and stole items including money, credit cards and a driver’s license from the victim’s vehicle and purse.

• A theft was reported at Campbell Hall, 1108 West Main Street, around 10:00 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a grounding bar and copper wire, an estimated value of $600, were stolen from a cell tower. The offender is an employee of the company who owns the tower.

• An 18-year-old male was issued a notice to appear in court for theft around 9:00 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender had been recognized from security footage stealing a cellphone from another student at the Campus Recreation Center East on March 31.

• A burglary was reported in the 2000 block of Federal Drive around 5:00 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender forcibly entered Peoria Charter Coach Company office and stole video equipment and money.

• A domestic battery was reported in the 1100 block of Austin Drive around 12:00 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the victim and the offender are in a dating relationship. In the evening they had become involved in an argument that turned physical.

Compiled by Vivienne Henning