Police Blotter for January 26

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Four incidents of unlawful identification use at Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., were reported on Monday. According to the report, the violations occured between Sept. 16 to Oct. 22 of last year but Notices to Appear were not issued to the offenders until Monday.

Vehicle theft was reported in the 00 block of E. University Avenue around 12 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the victim said his money was taken from the vehicle after the vehicle was towed from an accident scene.

A 35-year-old female was arrested on multiple charges at the Martin One Source center on 808 N. Country Fair Drive around 3:30 p.m. on Monday. According to the report, the offender created a fictitious vendor and issued checks to a fictitious payee. She was arrested on the charges of deceptive practices, burglary, forgery and theft over $500.

Nothing to report.

A theft was reported in the Activities and Recreation Center sometime between 9 and 10 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender stole a backpack containing a laptop, charger, Social Security card and passport from an unsecured locker.

Vehicle damage was reported in a University parking lot at the southwest corner of Daniel and Fifth streets between Jan. 15 and 17. According to the report, the driver found a large dent in the hood when returning to the vehicle.