Blotter for Aug. 28

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported on the 900 block of Third Street around 4 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s bicycle.

An arrest was made on the 1400 block of Holly Hill Drive around 8 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, a 20-year-old female battered the victim.

Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Drive, between 4 and 5 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, a student had left his duffel bag containing cash and a debit card in a locked locker.

An arrest was made at Presence Covenant Medical Center, 1400 W. Park St., around 3:30 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the 18-year-old male student was charged with aggravated battery after spitting on a police officer and hospital staff while being assisted for a medical issue.

Theft was reported at Illinois Street Residence Halls, 918 W. Illinois St., around 1:30 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, a student’s laptop was stolen from a cart while moving into her room.

Theft was reported on the 1100 block of West Nevada Street around 4 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet and keys were stolen from a sorority house during a University event.

Theft was reported on the 1300 block of Laurel Drive around 1 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the victim paid the offender money believing the offender would render payment on bills. The victim then learned that the payment was made on checks from a closed account.