Police Blotter for Sept. 18

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

An arrest was made on charges of battery, disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia on the 700 block of Tawney Court around 11 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the 36-year-old arrestee pushed the victim and threatened to hit him with a bottle.

An arrest was made on charges of unlawful aggravated restraint, aggravated assault and domestic battery on the 600 block of Crescent Drive around 3 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the 20-year-old male arrestee did not allow the first victim to leave, battered her, threatened her with a knife and told her he would kill her. He chased the second victim with the same knife.

An arrest was made on a charge of reckless discharge of a firearm the 900 block of Pomona Drive around 3 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, a female victim was located with a gunshot wound to the abdomen and the 43-year-old male arrestee was taken into custody.

A theft was reported at the Coordinated Science Laboratory, 1308 W. Main St., between Sept. 9 and 13. According to the report, a hard drive was stolen with an estimated value of around $200.

A theft was reported at Sherman Hall, 909 S. Fifth St., around 7 p.m. Friday. According to the report, a bicycle with an estimated value of $95 was stolen, despite being locked to a rack.

An arrest was made on charges of domestic battery and trespassing on the 100 block of Coler Avenue around 3:45 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the 32-year-old male arrestee and the victim were in a previous relationship and entered an altercation where he pushed her down and left the residence. He later entered the residence without her permission.

Theft was reported at Circle K, 809 W. Green St., around 11:30 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, two unknown offenders entered the business and left without paying for an item.