Police blotter for Oct. 5

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Public indecency was reported on the 00 block of East Washington around 12:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, a male was masturbating in his car while looking at a female victim. He then proceeded to follow her and masturbate a second time. The offender was arrested and transported to the Champaign County Jail.

Domestic battery was reported on the 100 block of South Mattis Avenue around 10 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim was battered by her husband, who took her cellphone after he saw she had been talking to another male.

Two students were arrested for aggravated assault at Oglesby Hall, 1005 W. College Court, in Urbana around 1 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the students were walking through Oglesby and Babcock halls wearing masks and carrying knives as a Halloween prank.

A theft was reported on the 400 block of West University Avenue around 8 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender stole money from the victim.

A burglary was reported at Manor Motel, 1102 N. Cunningham Ave., around 8 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered an unlocked storage room of the motel and stole tools and cosmetics.