The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 15

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A domestic battery was reported in the 1600 block of West Bradley Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Friday. According to the report, a male and female in a dating relationship reported that a battery occurred. The female was arrested on an unrelated warrant, and no arrests were made in relation to the domestic battery.

Deceptive practices were reported at Spirit Halloween, 115 Convenience Court Rd., around 7 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a male suspect came into the store and used a $100 bill to make a purchase. Employees later determined that the bill used was a counterfeit.

A University student reported their bike had been stolen from Wardall Hall, 1012 W. Illinois St., either Friday or Saturday. According to the report, the bike has an estimated value of $99 and was locked to a rack.

A University student was issued a notice to appear in court for retail theft at the Illini Union Bookstore, 809 S. Wright St., at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, bookstore employees called the police after the student attempted to leave the store without paying for two flags with an estimated retail value of around $15.

A theft was reported at Meijer, 2500 Philo Road, around 2 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, an unknown offender took the victim’s cell phone, without their knowledge, while in the grocery store.

A burglary and criminal damage to property was reported near the intersection of Golfview Drive and Country Club Road around 7 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, an unknown offender(s) cut the padlock to two construction trailers and stole several items including power tools, construction equipment and a GPS system, and damaged two locks.