The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 16

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at Unity Baptist Church on the 400 block of South Duncan Road around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and removed a purse.

Theft was reported on the 1700 block of Valley Road around 9 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was stolen by an unknown offender.

Theft was reported at the the Illini Union Bookstore, 809 S. Wright St., around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According the the report, the offender attempted to leave the premises with two textbooks with a total value of $13.75. The offender was issued a state of Illinois notice to appear in court.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 500 block of Green Street around 10 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim and offender are in a dating relationship and live together. The victim found out the offender was seeing other women, which caused a verbal argument.

Theft was reported at Circle K, 809 W. Green St., around 7:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender removed a bottle of liquor from the shelf and left the store without purchasing the liquor.