The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 2

By Daily Illini Staff Report

Domestic battery was reported on the 1300 block of Hanover Drive around 6 p.m. Thursday. No arrest was made and parties were separated.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 600 block of English Creek Court around 9 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim’s vehicle was entered and prescription medication was stolen.

Burglary was reported on the 1700 block of John Street around 10:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender forced entry into the victim’s apartment and stole several items.

Theft was reported at Grainger Engineering Library, 1301 W. Springfield Ave. According to the report, a bike was reported stolen sometime overnight on Tuesday or Wednesday. The bike has an estimated value of $300 and was locked on a rack.

Theft was reported at the Ikenberry Dining Hall, 301 E. Gregory Drive, around noon last Friday. According to the report, a backpack was left briefly unattended, which was then stolen. The bag, along with its contents, has an estimated value of $140.

Theft was reported at the Coordinated Science Laboratory, 1308 W. Main St., between 8:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a bike, which was locked to a rack, was stolen and has an estimated value of $300.

Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Drive Wednesday. According to the report, cash was stolen from an unlocked locker between 3 and 5 p.m.

Residential burglary was reported on the 500 block of Crystal Lake Drive around 7:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke into the victim’s residence and took currency, a watch and a ring.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1600 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 3:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender drove through and broke a stop arm at the entrance to an apartment complex.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 1600 block of East Florida Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim and the offender were dating but do not live together. The offender and the victim got into a verbal argument over personal belongings; the victim’s employer asked the offender to leave.