The Daily Illini blotter for Nov. 25

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Sale and delivery of a firearm was reported in the 900 block of West Marketview Drive around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender, who has a valid FOID, made five separate purchases of handguns. Four of these guns had been recovered in three different narcotics related investigations. The fifth firearm was never reported stolen or lost; however, the offender claims to not know where it is.

Theft under $500 was reported in the 500 block of Union Street around 2 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim claims that while a home health care worker was in her home, several items have gone missing.

Aggravated battery was reported in the 600 block of Alabama around 10 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, three victims were struck by gunfire.

Theft was reported at the English Building, 608 S. Wright St., sometime between 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, two travel bags, estimated worth around $1,864, were left unattended in a restroom and then stolen.

Theft was reported at Krannert Center for Performing Arts, 500 S. Goodwin Ave., between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim’s wallet had been stolen sometime during a show at the performing arts center. The wallet contained banking cards and had an estimated value of $20.

An arrest was made in the 200 block of West University Avenue around 2 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, a witness reported seeing the suspect chasing another person and making threats of violence.

Domestic dispute was reported in the 1600 block of Ivanhoe Way around 10:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim and offender had recently broken up from a dating relationship. When the victim arrived at the offender’s residence to collect property, they engaged in a verbal argument.

Identity theft was reported in the 1900 block of Amber Lane around 12:00 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender attempted to create lines of credit with the victim’s biographical information.