The Daily Illini police blotter for March 2

Aggravated battery was reported at Stix Arcade Bar, 116 N. Walnut St., around midnight Monday. Two offenders attacked three victims at the bar, leading one of the victims to sustain a laceration on his left hand, according to the report.

Aggravated battery was reported at Red Robin, 2010 N. Neil St., around 9 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, an unknown offender battered the victim in the restaurant’s parking lot. 

An arrest was made on the charge of retail theft at Walmart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 1 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the suspect was arrested after attempting to steal a piece of merchandise from the business.

An arrest was made on the charge of failure to appear in court at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Delaware Avenue, around 2 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the suspect’s vehicle was stopped by police for speeding and officers discovered that he possessed Champaign County and DeWitt County warrants.

Theft was reported at Van Doren Hall, 1215 S. Fourth St., around 2 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle, valued at around $350, was stolen after being locked to a bike rack outside the hall. The victim also reported that a video camera valued at around $175 was stolen from his room, which may not have been locked at the time.

Residential burglary and criminal damage to property was reported in the 1300 block of Dublin Street, around 7 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender entered the victim’s residence, broke her television, and stole six pieces of jewelry and three gift cards from her bedroom.

An arrest was made on the charge of resisting police in the 1600 block of Ivanhoe Way, around 3 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, police were called in response to the victim and suspect, who are brothers, engaging in a verbal dispute. The suspect was taken into custody after not following police commands but was later released and taken to a shelter for the night.

An arrest was made on the charge of battery at A Plus Vip Lounge, 214 W. Main St., around 2 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, both victims and the suspect, who are school acquaintances, were at the bar when the suspect shoved the first victim and put the second victim in a chokehold after the suspect made unwanted advances toward the first victim.