The Daily lllini police blotter for March 6

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Talecris Plasma Center, 241 S. Mattis Ave., around 2 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim claimed the rear driver’s side tire of her vehicle was damaged by the offender.

Theft of a motor vehicle was reported at Fagen Scooters, 209 E. University Ave., around 9 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a dirt bike from the sidewalk in front of the business.

Aggravated battery and robbery was reported in the 1400 block of Rosewood Drive around 6 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the offender battered the victim, stole her cellphone and left the scene before officers arrived. 

Vandalism was reported at Wardall Hall, 1010 W. Illinois St., on Thursday. According to the report, drawings of a swastika and male genitalia had previously appeared on a whiteboard hanging on a student’s door on Feb. 28 and reappeared on Saturday. The student affected told police he isn’t Jewish and doesn’t feel unsafe but was alarmed by the drawings.

Theft was reported in the 900 block of Stoughton Street around 10 a.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the contents of two of the victim’s packages delivered by USPS.

An arrest was made on the charges of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, theft and violation of bail bond in the 800 block of Oakland Avenue around 2 a.m. Friday. According to the report, the suspect violated a condition of her bond by contacting the victim, who she previously was dating. A verbal argument took place at the victim’s location, and the suspect used a loaded handgun that did not belong to her and she did not have authorization to possess or use to fire a shot in the air to scare the victim. The suspect admitted to authorities she planned to sell the handgun without permission from the owner.

Disorderly conduct was reported at Jackpot Discount Tobacco, 2022 S. Philo Road, around 6 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender banged on the window of the victims’ vehicle while they were inside and tried to open the door, which frightened the victims.