The Daily Illini Police Blotter for April 4

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Battery was reported at the 300 block of Armory Avenue around 11:30 p.m. on March 29. According to the report, the victim allowed the suspect to enter, believing the suspect was a maintenance worker. The suspect entered the victim’s bedroom and touched her leg before leaving. 

Trespassing was reported at the 00 Block of University Avenue around 9 p.m. on March 30. According to the report, the subject was intoxicated and removed from the Illinois Terminal by security. Subject was escorted off the property multiple times and arrested. 

Property damage was reported at the 1400 Block of Joanne Lane around 2 a.m. on March 30. According to the report, the victim reported that her tires were slashed, and sugar was poured into her gas tank. 

Theft was reported at the 1300 Block of Joanne Lane around 5 p.m. on March 30. According to the report, a male subject stole two $260 money orders from a female’s house. 

Property damage was reported at 2600 S. Stone Creek Blvd., Urbana. According to the report, a University employee reported that someone had thrown rocks through a window at the Atkins Golf Club between Tuesday and Thursday. The cost to repair the window is approximately $1,500. 

An arrest of a University student was made on the charge of driving under the influence of alcohol near Fourth Street and Kirby Avenue, Champaign, around 1 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the student was asleep at the wheel and stopped in a traffic lane. 

Controlled sub trafficking was reported in the 2000 block of Federal Drive around 10:30 a.m. on Friday. According to the report, a suspicious package was intercepted at a shipping company in Urbana. The package was opened and held 2,289.2 grams of cocaine. No arrests have been made. 

Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of Lincoln Avenue around 1 p.m. on March 28. According to the report, the offender took the victim’s vehicle and sold it. A clothing item was also stolen. 

Theft over $500 and aggravated battery were reported on the 1500 block of Ivanhoe Way around 2:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the victim’s phone was stolen from the offender.