Police blotter Jan. 29, 2014

—A 53-year-old man was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery in the 1800 block of Valley Road at around 10:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, two victims reported being battered by the suspect.

—A 21-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 300 block of East Daniel Street at around 9 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender was found trying to enter an apartment building and resisted the officer.

—Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 500 block of East Washington Street at around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect stole a running vehicle out of the victims driveway.

—Theft was reported at the Undergraduate Library, 1402 W. Gregory Drive, on Monday.

According to the report, a student left a wallet unattended on a table. Its contents were estimated at a value of $50.

—A 40-year-old man was arrested on the charges of resisting, obstructing and disarming a police officer in the 300 block of East Fairlawn Drive at around 10 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, police reported to the offender’s home in order to arrest him for a separate incident. The man allegedly resisted the officers’ attempts to complete the arrest procedure.

—Identity theft was reported in the 1900 block of Galena Street at around 2 p.m. on Monday.

According to the report, a man’s identity was stolen and used to open multiple credit cards that were used to complete out-of-state purchases.

Compiled by Ariell Carter-Cameron and Angelica LaVito