Police blotter for June 1, 2015

— Theft was reported in the 00 block of University Avenue at 8 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, and unknown suspect stole the victim’s cell phone.

— Theft was reported at Orchard Downs, 1900 S. Orchard St., at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the a student reported that someone had stolen his clothes from a laundry room on Sunday. The clothing had an estimated value of $84. 

— A 23-year-old male was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane usage, driving without a driver’s license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving with a broken headlight in the 600 block of South Locust Street at 2 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the man’s vehicle was pulled over because he was driving partially in a bike lane. 

— A 43-year-old female was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, operating and uninsured motor vehicle, improper lane usage and bringing contraband into a penal institution in the 1200 block of West Green Street at 9 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, the woman was driving, left the road, and struck a brick wall. She had slurred speech, bloodshot eyes, swayed while standing still, and admitted to drinking early in the day. While being searched in the county jail, the woman was found to have a cannabis cigar in her bra.