?Police blotter for April 7, 2016
April 10, 2016
- A case of disorderly conduct was reported in the 1200 block of North Walnut Street around 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday.ag
According to the report, an unknown offender set a trashcan on fire outside of the victim’s residence.ag
- An aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported in the 900 block of North Harris Avenue around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday.ag
According to the report, a rental vehicle was struck with a bullet. The parked vehicle had been unoccupied at the time when the shot was fired.ag
- A theft was reported at the Illini Union, 1401 West Green Street, and occurred between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m last Monday.ag
According to the report, a victim’s wallet and cellphone had been left unattended on a pool table, with a cumulative value of the items around $585. Approximately $381 had been charged to the victim’s credit card at an Urbana grocery store.ag
- A burglary from motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue around 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday.ag
According to the report, the unknown offender stole a computer, cell phone and medication from the victim’s unlocked car.
- A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 400 block of West Park Street around 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday.
According to the report, an unknown offender infiltrated the victim’s vehicle and took a knife, checks, and electronic equipment.ag
Compiled by Vivienne Henning