Police blotter for Oct. 24, 2016

Back to Article
Back to Article

Police blotter for Oct. 24, 2016

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

A 33-year-old male was arrested on the charges of domestic battery, unlawful restraint and probation violation at Super 8, 202 W. Marketview Dr., around 12:00 a.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the victim reported that after an argument the offender battered her, held her against her will and then she fell to the ground.

Two 20-year-old males were arrested on the charges of battery and possession of false identification at Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., around 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the victim was battered by Suspect One, and when he later returned to the bar the victim tried to get him detained. Suspect Two intervened and also battered the suspect.

A bicycle theft was reported at Townsend Hall, 918 W. Illinois St., sometime between October 18 and 20. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle had been locked to a rack and is estimated to have a value around $900.

A case of criminal damage to property was reported at Courier Cafe, 111 N. Race St., around 3:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the offender had used spray paint to vandalize the victim’s property. The offender’s identity and location are currently unknown.

A theft was reported in the 1200 block of Hill Street around 7:30 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unknown offender stole tools from the inside of a trailer.

Compiled by [email protected]