Police blotter for Nov. 16, 2016

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A robbery was reported at Dollar General, 3001 W. Bradley Ave., around 9 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender robbed the victims at gunpoint and has not yet been located.

A theft was reported at Piccadilly, 2202 W. John St., around 8 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the store, stole a bottle of liquor and fled.

A theft was reported in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Building, 306 N. Wright St., between 2 and 4 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, a ring with an estimated value of $2,000 was stolen from the victim after she washed her hands and removed the ring, leaving it in the bathroom. When she remembered her ring two hours later, she returned to the bathroom to find it missing.  

A battery was reported in the 300 block of Broadway Avenue around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender made unwanted physical contact with the victim, which then led to a physical altercation between the two.

A burglary was reported in the 400 block of High Street at around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s items were stolen from their unlocked car by an unknown offender.