Police blotter for March 7

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A residential burglary was reported in the 600 block of East Green Street around 10 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s wallet, which contained several credit cards and identification items.

A 60-year-old female was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery, property trespassing and disorderly conduct at Illinois Terminal, 45 E. University Ave., around 4 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender trespassed at the terminal and made threats to several people. She was then located and arrested.

An arrest for domestic battery was made near Lincoln Avenue and College Court around 1 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the police were originally called to a residence hall in Urbana for a report of a domestic incident and the 23-year-old male offender was located shortly after leaving the area.

A theft was reported near First Street and Kirby Avenue at the University’s E-14 parking lot. According to the report, the victim’s rear license plate was stolen from her vehicle between Thursday and Sunday.

A burglary was reported in the 2100 block of East Rainbow View around 12:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke in through the back door of the victim’s residence and stole an electronic tablet and multiple pieces of jewelry.

A theft was reported in the 400 block of West University Avenue around 3 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, a television was missing from the offender’s hotel room after she checked out of the premises.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 900 block of Gregory Street around 11:45 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender and victim are married and engaged in a verbal argument.