The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 30

The+University+of+Illinois+police+on+campus.+

The University of Illinois police on campus.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

A nuisance party was reported on the 200 block of West John Street around 3:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, several subjects fled a large and loud party when officers arrived and others retreated inside the residence and slammed the door, refusing to speak with police.

Theft was reported at the Chabad Center for Jewish Life, 509 S. Fourth St., around 10:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, unknown subjects stole an arm from the menorah at the Chabad House. No subjects have been located.

Theft was reported at Firehaus, 708 S. Sixth St., around 8 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim left his phone at the restaurant and returned to notice it missing and presumably stolen. There is no suspect information at this time.

Criminal damage to property was reported near Foellinger Auditorium, 709 S. Mathews Ave., around 7 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, a University police officer discovered that someone had broken a sidewalk lamp.

An arrest was made on charges of resisting a police officer on the 1100 block of West Green Street around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the 21-year-old male was the passenger of a vehicle involved in a hit-and-run accident where a pedestrian had been injured on the 900 block of Western Avenue that night. The arrestee ran when ordered to stop by police. The driver of the vehicle was also arrested by Urbana police.

An arrest was made on charges of domestic battery at Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 1 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, a neighbor called police after hearing a disturbance in the 22-year-old male’s apartment on the 700 block of South Gregory Street in Urbana.

Armed robbery was reported on the 800 block of West Green Street around noon Sunday. According to the report, offenders brandished a firearm and took items from the victim.

Domestic battery was reported on the 400 block of West University Avenue around 2:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender and victim have been in a dating relationship for several years. The offender allegedly struck the victim in the face after having two different arguments about money.

An arrest was made on charges of trespassing at Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 5:30 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the 29-year-old female has a known mental health history and was being disruptive at the hospital. She was taken to jail after being asked to leave by hospital personnel and police officers several times.