The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 20

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported at Mr. Kyoto, 611 E. Green St., around 2:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, two people waited at the restaurant’s counter before one of them took the donation jar on the counter.

Theft was reported at County Market, 331 E. Stoughton St., around 3:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender entered the store, selected two bottles of alcohol, concealed them in her bag and exited the store.

Theft was reported at McDonald’s, 616 E. Green St., around 9:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s wallet.

Fraud was reported around 4 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim gave another person her debit card but did not give that person permission to withdraw funds. Someone made a series of unauthorized withdrawals from her checking account.

Theft of a motor vehicle was reported on the 1300 block of Lincoln Avenue around 7:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s vehicle without the victim’s knowledge or consent.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 1400 block of Beardsley Avenue around 7 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim and offender are dating and got into a verbal argument. There was no evidence that the argument was physical.

Two arrests were made at Crystal Lake Park, 206 W. Park St., around 8 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the 19-year-old female and 18-year-old male were stopped in a parked vehicle in a local park after dark. An odor of cannabis was detected in the vehicle and both arrestees admitted to purchasing the cannabis earlier and smoking it in the park. They were issued NTAs and released.