The Daily Illini police blotter for March 21

Theft was reported at the 2600 block of North Prospect Avenue around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, two suspects fraudulently obtained thousands of dollars from a business.

Domestic battery was reported at the 2400 block of Heathrow Drive around 2 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender was sent to hospital for a mental health evaluation after choking the victim.

Aggravated assault was reported at the 2600 block of North Prospect Avenue around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the arrestee threatened to kill police officers and resisted arrest after acting in a disorderly manner at a business. He was later found to possess the listed drug paraphernalia.

Nothing to report.

Retail theft was reported at Save-A-Lot, 220 N. Broadway Ave., around 11 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender allegedly stole eight meat items and passed all points of sale without attempting to pay.

Retail theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., around 11 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offenders took 28 non-meat items without paying.

Domestic dispute was reported at the 100 block of West Washington Street around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender and victim are in a dating relationship and got into a verbal argument. Signs of undiagnosed mental illness were then shown by the offender.