The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 21

Back to Article
Back to Article

An arrest was made on the charges of disorderly conduct on the 00 block of East Green Street round 2 p.m. last Monday. According to the report, the victim said the suspect was making threats to batter the victim and there was a witness to the threats.

Theft over $500 was reported on the 00 block of East Main Street around 4 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim reported that his winter coat was taken while at a bar.

Criminal defacement of property was reported on the 3100 block of William Street  around 3 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender spray painted graffiti on the victim’s garage door. The offender is  still unknown.

A state of Illinois notice to appear in court for trespassing on state-supported property was issued at the Swanlund Administration Building, 601 E. John St., around 2:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, someone recognized the offender and called the police.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 800 block of Oakland Avenue around 11 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender threw an object at a window, damaging it. Nothing was stolen from the apartment.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 2200 block of Squire Place around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a cellphone from an unlocked vehicle.

Domestic battery was reported on the 1300 block of Silver Street around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim and offender are acquaintances and argued over the victim leaving the offender’s residence. The victim reported the offender slapped her in the face during the argument.