The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 26

By The Daily Illini staff report

Theft was reported at Walmart Supercenter, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, two suspects stole four items from Walmart Supercenter. The suspects were issued a city notice to appear.

Theft was reported on the 1300 block of Alms Avenue around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, a suspect stole a cellphone from the victim.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1700 block of Crescent Drive, around 4 p.m., Monday. According to the report, the living room window of the victim’s residence was broken out. The suspect has not been located.

Nothing to report.

Theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 12:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, a woman did not scan all of her items at self-checkout. The offender did not scan a total of 16 items and was issued a city notice to appear.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 1 p.m., Monday. According to the report, the victim reported that his car was keyed while parked outside Walmart. The damage originally occurred Jan. 20.