The Daily Illini police blotter for March 8

Theft was reported at Meijer, 2401 N. Prospect Ave., around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a Meijer employee had been eating food on display at their cashier lane for the last few weeks.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of North Fifth Street, around 11 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the suspect broke into the victim’s apartment and began to harass the victim. The victim ran outside to call 911, but the suspect broke the phone by smashing it on the ground. The suspect left the area.

Theft was reported on the 3000 block of West John Street, around 2 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim reported their package was sent to the wrong address. The package has not been located.

Nothing to report.

Burglary was reported on the 600 block of West Elm Street, around 10 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim reported an unknown suspect broke into their apartment and took items from inside. There were no signs of forced entry.

Burglary was reported on the 1000 block of Kerr Avenue. According to the report, an unknown offender broke into the victim’s vehicle and took items within the vehicle without the victim’s permission.