The Daily Illini police blotter for April 19

Theft was reported at March 1, 902 W. Bloomington Road around 1 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, two offenders pumped $120.78 worth of gas on two separate occasions without paying.

Trespassing was reported on the 2200 block of Scottsdale Drive around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim discovered his vehicle was broken into overnight by an unknown offender. The offender left some items behind, and none of the victim’s items appear to have been taken.

Battery was reported on the 700 block of Sedgegrass Drive around 9 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the offender battered the victim after their cats were not getting along.

Nothing to report.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of South Smith Road around 9 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender smashed the rear windshield of the victim’s vehicle using an unknown object.

Identity theft was reported on the 1900 block of Weaver Street around 1 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s biographical information was used by an unknown offender to obtain and use a debit card.