The Daily Illini police blotter for Sept. 7

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Criminal damage to property was reported in the 200 block of East Green Street, around 10 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim returned to her vehicle after it had been relocated. She found intentional damage to the car had been done.

Fighting was reported in the 2100 block of West White Street, around 8 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, two females, who each have a child with the same male, began to fight each other in a parking lot.

Domestic battery was reported in the 800 block of North Neil Street, around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a male and female were fighting about a phone. 

Theft was reported at the Materials Research Laboratory, 104 S. Goodwin Ave., Thursday. According to the report, cables and adapters, valued at around $241, were suspected to be stolen between Aug. 29 and Wednesday. Students can enter the office via swipe access. 

Theft was reported in the Main Quad, around 2 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an offender stole the hat, valued at $250, the victim was wearing while on the Main Quad. 

Theft was reported at Loomis Laboratory, 1110 W. Green St., around 5 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a University student’s bicycle was stolen. The bicycle was left unlocked at a rack. The value of the bicycle is estimated at $150.

Burglary was reported in the 700 block of West Greet Street, around 4 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, items in a vehicle were stolen by an unknown offender.

Burglary was reported in the 800 block of West Sunset Drive, around 10 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s residence without permission and stole items.

Theft of services was reported at Sister Sister’s Hair Braiding, 1809 Philo Rd., around 4 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an offender left the business without paying for the services she was provided.