The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 2

Theft over $500 was reported in the 2400 block of High View Court around 3 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim returned home to find a number of her items missing. Computers, jewelry and clothing items were all reported stolen.

Theft was reported in the 1200 block of Carver Drive around 9 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s phone was stolen by one of his acquaintances.

Theft was reported in the 300 block of East White Street around 2:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle was stolen.

Theft was reported at the Mechanical Engineering Laboratory, 105 S. Mathews Ave., between 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the bicycle had an estimated value of $120 and was left unlocked in a public hallway.

Theft was reported at Oglesby Hall, 1005 W. College Court, between 9:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim reported his backpack, which contained a laptop and other items valued at around $1,208, was stolen after it was set aside during an event at the residence hall.

Theft was reported at Illinois Street Residence Halls, 1010 W. Illinois St., around 12:30 p.m. Sept. 22. According to the report, the victim’s bicycle was tied to a rack, but the wheel was not secured and ended up getting stolen.

An abandoned bicycle was reported in the 800 block of Hawthorne Drive around noon Monday. According to the report, the bicycle had been at this location for multiple weeks, but when the bicycle was checked, it had not been reported as lost or stolen. The bicycle was then transported to the abandoned bicycle lot.

Theft under $500 was reported in the 1000 block of Stoughton Street around 3:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s bike.

Credit card fraud was reported at Hendrick House, 904 W. Green St., around 3:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender used the victim’s credit card information to make purchases without the victim knowing; however, the victim reported he was always in possession of the card.