The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 17

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Battery was reported in the 00 block of Apricot Drive around noon Thursday. According to the report, a physical altercation was reported, but both parties had conflicting statements, so no arrests have been made.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of Sherwood Terrace around 12:30 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim reported her vehicle was burglarized while it was parked in her driveway. A credit card, purse and an ID was reported stolen.

Deceptive practices was reported in the 200 block of Edgebrook Drive around 12:15 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the victim reported fraudulent activity on his bank account dating back months from the day he discovered it.

Nothing to report.

Theft was reported in Urbana around midnight Monday. According to the report, the victim reported her wallet with all its contents taken.

Domestic battery was reported in the 800 block of Oakland Avenue around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender and victim are in a dating relationship and live together. Both alleged being battered by the other after a verbal argument.