The Daily Illini police blotter for June 2

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

An arrest was made for aggravated assault on the 200 block of East Springfield Avenue around 2:30 a.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the suspect brandished a knife at the victims. One victim said he felt threatened by the suspect.

Aggravated battery was reported on the 1600 block of North Market Street around 2 a.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the victim was stabbed at an unknown location and was transported to Carle Hospital.

An arrest was made for failure to signal, traffic sign violation, seat-belt driver and passenger, cannabis, aggravated unlawful use of weapon and resisting/disarming/obstructing an officer at the intersection of Louisiana and Harris avenues around 11 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, the officers conducted a traffic stop and the subject attempted to flee so the officers arrested him. A pistol was located inside the vehicle.

A University student reported that the contents of their wallet had been stolen 8:30 p.m. on May 24 outside of the Advanced Computation Building, 1011 West Springfield Ave., Urbana. According to the report, the student dropped their wallet while riding a bicycle. Upon realizing this, they retraced their steps and found their wallet, but cash and a credit card were missing.

Nothing to report.