The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 1

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

An arrest was made on charges of assault and domestic dispute on the 300 block of Hill St. around 12 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the 25-year-old female was arrested after battering and assaulting the victim.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 100 block of Washington St. around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect punctured two of the victim’s vehicle tires overnight.

Criminal sexual assault was reported at the Acacia House, 302 E. Armory Ave., around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the victim alleges that she was sexually assaulted at a fraternity house on campus.

Nothing to report.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 400 block of Race St. around 3 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the offender used a brick to break the victim’s passenger side window of their pickup truck.

Fraud was reported on the 1500 block of Maple St. around 2 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown offender used the victim’s debit card information to place an online order.