The Daily Illini police blotter for March 26

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 100 block of East Healey Street, around 10 p.m., Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender threw a rock through the window of her sister’s bedroom.

A robbery was reported on the 2100 block of West White Street, around 3 p.m., Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s ex-boyfriend entered her apartment, broke her television and stole her cell phone. The offender has yet to be located.

Possession of a controlled substance was reported on the intersection of Washington and Fourth Street, around 2 a.m., Friday. According to the report, both cannabis and drug paraphernalia were found in the offender’s possession during a traffic stop search.

A theft was reported at Illini Union Bookstore, 809 S. Wright St., around 5 p.m., Monday. According to the report, the offender stole an $85.54 textbook from the store.

An arrest was made on the charges of criminal damage to property was reported at International Studies Building, 910 S. Fifth St., between Friday and Monday. According to the report, a University employee discovered the suspect had thrown a chunk of asphalt through the building window leading to damages of $350.

A theft was reported on the 300 block of South Broadway Avenue, around 11 p.m., Monday. According to the report, the victim had his backpack stolen by an unknown offender on a public bus the victim was driving.