The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 15

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016. A 17-year-old male was killed after a shooting in Champaign on Thursday night.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Nothing to report.

Theft $500 and under was reported at the Illini Union Bookstore, 809 South Wright Street, around 5:25 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole $40 in merchandise.

Motor vehicle theft was reported on the 300 block of West Illinois Street around 9:37 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the victim believes the offender stole his vehicle. The other reporting party is the girlfriend of the victim and the sister of the offender. The vehicle was parked in the other reporting party’s driveway when they believed the offender stole the vehicle, however they did not witness the theft.

Harassment by telephone was reported on the 2000 block of South Philo around 9:24 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the victim provided his personal identification information to an unknown offender. The unknown offender has made threatening calls to the victim multiple times demanding money.

Credit card fraud was reported on the 2300 block of Nugent Circle around 1:51 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender used the victim’s credit card information to order items in another state.