Police Blotter

A 20-year-old man was arrested at the 1000 block of West Beardsley, early Sunday morning. According to the police report, after a hit and run, the man was arrested for driving without a warrant and driving with a suspended or revoked license. n An 18-year-old man was arrested at the 1…Champaign

A 20-year-old man was arrested at the 1000 block of West Beardsley, early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, after a hit and run, the man was arrested for driving without a warrant and driving with a suspended or revoked license.

An 18-year-old man was arrested at the 1500 block of North Mattis Avenue, Thursday night.

According to the police report, the man was arrested on an in-state warrant.

A 21-year-old man was arrested at the 900 block of West Bloomington Road, early Saturday morning.—linebreak—According to the police report, the man was arrested for a noise violation and an in-state warrant.

An 18-year-old man was arrested near the intersection of Bradley and McKinley Avenues, Sunday night.

According to the police report, the man was arrested for improper use of registration and an in-state warrant.

A 31-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Bradley Avenue and Fourth Street, early Thursday morning.

According to the police report, the man was stopped for disobeying a stop sign and a warning was issued, but he was then found to be driving without a license and was arrested.

Residential burglary was reported at the 1000 block of South Locust, Monday.

According to the police report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked residence and stole a laptop.

A 31-year-old woman was arrested at the intersection of Perkins Road and Ivanhoe Drive , Saturday night.

According to the police report, the offender was in a single vehicle accident and admitted to drinking. She was arrested for speeding and driving under the influence.

Fraud was reported at the 1800 block of Myra Ridge Court, Monday afternoon.

According to the police report and unknown offender used the victim’s debit card number to purchase items online without the victim’s permission.

A 24-year-old man was issued a citation at the corner of Peabody and Dorner Drives, Monday night.

According to the police report, the man was cited for driving with a suspended license and for an expired registration.

Theft was reported at the Ikenberry Dining Hall construction area, 107 E. Gregory Dr., between 3:30 p.m. Thursday and 8 a.m. Friday.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole 200 feet of copper tubing worth $600 and copper fittings.

Theft was reported at the Pennslyvania Avenue Residence Hall, 906 College Ct., sometime between Thursday and Friday.

According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a money bag containing $300 in cash and damaged a key box worth $100 at an office.

Compiled by Melissa Silverberg