Police Blotter: 09-27-10

-A 20-year-old man was arrested at the 100 block of West Green Street on Thursday.

According to the report, the man was arrested for forgery after he forged several prescriptions.

-Residential burglary was reported at the 1000 block of South Fourth Street on Sept. 18.

According to the report, the victim’s electronic items and University football tickets were stolen.

-A 34-year-old man and 27-year-old man were arrested at the 300 block of East Green Street.

According to the report, the men were arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property and resisting/obstructing a police officer.

-Aggravated battery was reported at the 1800 block of West John Street on Thursday.

According to the report, the victim was battered by four unknown males.

-A 19-year-old man and 20-year-old man were arrested at the 700 block of South Fifth Street on Sunday.

According to the report, the men were arrested for battery, criminal damage to property, fighting, unlawful use of an identification and were issued a trespassing notice.

-Criminal damage to property was reported at the 800 block of West Green Street on Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s auto part and accessory.

-A 21-year-old man was arrested at the corner of Busey and California avenues on Saturday.

According to the report, the man was issued a notice to appear in court for having an open container of alcohol on public property.

-A 19-year-old woman was arrested at the 800 block of West California Avenue on Sunday.

According to the report, the female was issued notices to appear in court for purchasing/possessing/consuming alcohol by a minor and having an open container of alcohol on public property.

-A 21-year-old woman was arrested at the 700 block of West Nevada Street on Sunday.

According to the report, the woman was arrested and issued a notice to appear in court for having an open container of alcohol on public property.

Compiled by Jennifer Wheeler.