The Daily Illini is hiring!

Are you interested in writing, editing, photography, graphic design, multimedia, social media or web management? Do you want to be in the know about sports, campus events and concerns, human interest and culture?

Journalism student or not, we want to work with YOU! Illini Media is hosting two Info Nights for students interested in The Daily Illini, along with Illio Yearbook, buzz Magazine, WPGU alternative radio station and sales.

*When are Illini Media Info Nights?*

Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 7 p.m. AND Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 7 p.m. You only have to attend one.

*Where is the Illini Media building?*

512 E. Green St., Champaign. Next to Legends and across the street from Cold Stone Creamery.

*What do I find out at Info Night:*

What Illini Media offers for every student’s interest. What it takes to work at The Daily Illini, WPGU, buzz, Illio and other Illini Media units. What we value and what we’re excited about in media.

*What do I need at Info Night?*

Just yourself and a pen.

*What happens after Info Night?*

You will receive an application on Info Night, which you can fill out right then or on your own time and turn in later. Depending on which department you’re interested in, you will schedule time for the appropriate test and go from there.

*What if I can’t make either Info Night?*

Please contact “[email protected]”:mailto:[email protected], including your name, phone number, year and major which division of The Daily Illini you have interest in. If you have multiple interests, we can help guide you the right way.

*See you there!*