Police blotter Sept. 5, 2013

—Robbery and mob action were reported in the 2000 block of West Bradley at 10 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim reported he was surrounded by a group of subjects who battered him and stole his cell phone.

—Burglary was reported in the 900 block of West Marketview Drive around 2 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a business was broken into and 22 handguns were stolen.

—Aggravated battery was reported at Joe’s Brewery, in the 700 block of South Fifth Street, at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim reported he was at the bar and had been drinking when he shoved one subject. Another subject then struck him in the face, causing injury to the victim.

—Theft was reported at Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls, 1002 College Court, at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a student said someone had stolen his cellphone, which had been left unattended on a dining room table. The cell phone has an estimated value of $500.

—Theft was reported at Loomis Laboratory, 1101 W. Green St. at around 5 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a wallet was stolen from a desk. The wallet contained cash and credit cards with an estimated value of $150.

—Theft was reported at Lincoln Avenue Residence Hall, 1005 S. Lincoln Ave. at 4 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a bicycle that had been secured to a rack outside the residence hall was stolen. The bike has an estimated value of $150. The officer who responded to the call found that five other bikes in the same location had been damaged as well.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of East Florida Avenue at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s vehicle and stole shotgun ammunition, a backpack, cell phone accessory and medicine.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1500 block of East Main Street around 6 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the unknown offender(s) keyed the victim’s car.

—Theft was reported in the 900 block of West Green Street at 10 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim reported his bicycle was taken from the bike rack outside his apartment complex by an unknown offender. The bicycle was locked to the bike rack. Both the bike and lock were stolen.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop