Police blotter Sept. 10, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported on the 100 block of Chalmers Street around 12:30 p.m., Sunday.

According to the report, the victim reported an unknown suspect threw a beer bottle through his back window.

—Aggravated battery was reported on the 100 block of East Armory Avenue around 5 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, Champaign police responded to an armed subject. When the officers got to the scene, they discovered that two college-aged groups had gotten into a fight during which knives were displayed.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 600 block of West Healey Street around 2:30 p.m., Friday.

According to the report, the victim’s car was entered and ransacked. It’s unknown if anything was taken.

—A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence of alcohol near Euclid Street and Gregory Drive at 2 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect was pulled over after making an illegal right turn at a red light.

—A 23-year-old and 21-year-old male were arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting or obstructing a police officer in the 1100 block of West Gregory Street at around 4 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the restaurant’s owner wanted the men removed after he and witnesses said the men were disturbing customers and refused to leave or pay the bill. The men refused to provide identification or cooperate when officers arrived. The 21-year-old male was also arrested on the charge of aggravated assault.

—Theft was reported in an unlocked office in the Education Building, 1310 S. Sixth St., at around 3 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a laptop was stolen. The laptop has an estimated value of $800.

—A 22-year-old male was arrested on charges of domestic battery and on two in-state warrants in the 1100 block of Colorado Avenue at around 10 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim and offender are in a relationship and began to argue. The victim said the offender grabbed her arms and then reached into her bra to take a key.

—Theft was reported in the 1900 block of North Lincoln Avenue at around 9 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender pried open a vending machine and removed the money inside.

—Residential burglary was reported in the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue at around 9 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s apartment and stole various clothing items.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop